Fosroc Cebex 112: High-Quality Mortar Plasticizer for Improved Workability and Durability
Fosroc Cebex 112 is a high-quality mortar plasticizer that improves the workability and trowelling properties of sand/cement mixes during application. This product is manufactured by Fosroc Chemicals India Private Limited and marketed and supplied in India by their authorized distributor, Space Arc Engineering, for all of the Fosroc range of products. Fosroc Cebex 112 is supplied as a light brown coloured liquid that mixes readily with water in any proportions. This product is made of polymerized resins and does not contain calcium chloride or similar salts.
Instructions for use:
- Fosroc Cebex 112 entrains a controlled quantity of air when added to the mortar, imparting greater workability and cohesion to the mortar, and increasing its durability once set.
- The use of Fosroc Cebex 112 reduces thermal movement and drying shrinkage in the cured mortar.
- Fosroc Cebex 112 is used to improve the moisture retention and bond strengths of the mortar, making it frost-resistant.
- The product is highly economical, offering a maximum yield of up to 20%.
- Fosroc Cebex 112 improves harsh sands and can be used in coloured mortars.
- It can eliminate the use of lime in masonry applications, saving storage space and reducing failures due to unsound lime.
- In certain masonry applications, Fosroc Cebex 112 removes the requirement for lime , saving storage space and reducing failures caused by unsound lime.
- The substance improves the mortar's moisture retention and bond strength, making it frost - resistant.
- Fosroc Cebex 112 can boost volume yield by as much as 20% , resulting in substantial cost savings.
- This product enhances the quality of coarse sands and is suitable for use in coloured mortars.
- Fosroc Cebex 112 is a cost - effective way to improve the quality of mortar , making it ideal for a wide range of applications .
Instructions for use:
- Fosroc Cebex 112 should be added directly to the mortar mix or may be premixed with the gauging water.
- It is recommended to use mechanical mixing, although manual mixing can produce satisfactory outcomes.
- It is also possible to add Cebex 112 directly to the sand and cement mixture.
- The dosage for Fosroc Cebex 112 is 0.15 – 0.30 litres of Cebex 112 for each 50kg of cement when added directly to the mix.
- For gauging water, the recommended dosage is 0.75 – 1.50 litres of Cebex 112 to 200 litres of water.
- The nature of the sand will determine the optimum amount necessary, and site trials are recommended to determine the practical dosage in each case.
- Fosroc Cebex 112 is mildly alkaline, and unnecessary contact with the skin should be avoided .
- In case of spills , it is recommended to clean up Fosroc Cebex 112 using wate
- The product has a minimum shelf life of 12 months, provided the temperature range has not exceeded 2°C to 50°C .
- Overdosing of Fosroc Cebex 112 will result in increased workability and air entrainment.
- The company offers a technical advisory service backed by a team of experts in the industry to provide support .