Brushcrete polymer in conjunction with cement provides a seamless waterproof coating to concrete and masonry surfaces. It can be used as a waterproof or protective coating.
- Can be applied in uniform thickness to horizontal and vertical surfaces.
- Develops excellent bond to most building materials.
- Improves mechanical & physical properties of the coating system when used in conjunction with cement.
- Reduces or prevents salt penetration into concrete.
- Resistance to ultraviolet light or by chemicals ranging from mild acids to strong alkalies.
- Is highly impermeable in continuous wet condition.
- Is non-flammable and does not give off toxic gases, when exposed to fire.
- Non toxic